Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 5 - Play Week

Well i can honestly say that so far i am enjoying this week it is so much fun especially when i relised that my favorite chocolates of all time has a generator that i can make my own characters to, HOW COOL!! I would like to introduce you to Princess Cupcake my very own MM character, if you click on the picture you will be taken to the website where you can create your own as well...

I also had a search around on the internet for other types of generators like text generators and i had a go of creating my own glitter text which was also cool and if you click on the image you will be taken to the website.

Glitter Text Generator

There are all sorts of generators out there that are amazing, one that I came accross thanks to Andrew was Simsponize Me, it's a site that once you have uploaded a photo of yourself on there it makes you into a simpsons character, for some reason it didnt like any of my pictures so it didnt work for me but if you would like to give it a go here is the address

http://simpsonizeme.com/

Anyway thats all for me i have to go back to work..


No comments: