Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I learnt something new

Well i have just learnt something new today, i have added a flickr batch onto my blog which is really cool so when you are looking to the left of this posting you will see all my pictures that i have in Flickr coming up randomly, ahh it's amazing what you can learn. I also learnt how to add my pictures of Hamilton Island into Flickr Maps which was also cool. I had the oppurtunity to see what pictures other people had taken from the Island as well.
It's an amazing feature where instead of typing in picture of places to see you can just find it on the map and there you go, it's right in front of your eyes and another feature which i liked was that it informed you of how many pictures from each place there were.
Oh well i guess you do learn something new every day..

1 comment:

Zoya said...

Very nice blog page. You need to show me how to add my flickr pictures onto my blog. That idea about the story time is good but you'll need to show me how to do it. So i'll be asking you for a lot of help!

Cheers

Zoya