Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hamilton Island



Hey well i'm getting hooked on this and am on my laptop at home mind you in bed adding photos to Flickr as we speak, they are taking a bit of time to upload so i thought while I wait why not post another post. I have also added some of my pics from when i went to Hamilton Island on here, i actually went Parasailng this time which i must say i found amazing, it was the most calming experience in the world although i do have to say at times it did get a little nerve racking with the wind and the elastic pulling from the boat.


I do have to say but the whole experience of Hamilton Island is one only that can be lived and not talked about to much, i have been once before on a day trip and knew that i would love to return there again, i got the chance this year and we stayed in a palm bungalow which was secluded and private in the gardens of Hamilton Island. The overall relaxation of the holiday was superb, sitting by the pool all day drinking cocktails was not all that bad and there were a numerous amount of watersports on the beach to do every morning including Kayaking and Paddle Sailing and Snorkelling.

The only down fall to the bungalow that we stayed in was that it wasn't self contained as many of the accomodations isn't on Hamilton Island it can get a bit expensive when eating out all the time, we had buffet breakfast included every morning which was a bonus because it was really nive and filled us up for the majority of the day. I was lucky enough on one of the my breakfast sitting to have it with the Koala's on Hamilton and i actually got to hold one and have my photo taken with it. It was an amazing experience, they are so small and cuddly.
Well that's all from me and Hamilton Island i'm tired and have to go to sleep..Goodnight.

2 comments:

Tech_Librarian said...

Pictures look nice. Good luck for the rest of the blog :)

zoebella said...

Hi,Who are you?
I love your photos of Hamilton island.Im going their in december for my sisters wedding.How did you get to whitehaven beach from Hamilton Island?It looks amazing.
From Zoe-bella
CAN YOU GUESS WHO I AM?
I'm a library officer at sunshine
My pets names are zoe and Bella.