Monday, September 17, 2007

My Favorite Author - Harlan Coben




I was introduced to Harlan Coben about 3 years ago when one night i was unable to fall asleep and the lure of late night television sucked me in to watching the Today show that is filmed in America. They were interviewing Harlan Coben with his book at the time which was "No Second Chance". The intrigue of his story and the way of his writing got me interested to want to know more and dive into the world of mystery and suspence.

Until reading one of his novels i have not been able to read books of any type, No Second Chance was a book full of crime and suspense, it kept me on my toes and guessing who done it until the very last chapter. So begun the journey of reading all his other novels that he has written and being hooked to the point that i have my name on waiting lists when a release of a new novel has come out.

I have written to Harlan a number of times by just visiting his website and to my surprise i have actually received responses. I can suggest him to any of you out there that enjoy a real thriller and who done it, not one of his novels have let me down so far. Happy reading, i hope you all enjoy him as much as i have...

No comments: