Tuesday, September 25, 2007

LibraryThing

Well i have been playing around and have signed up for LibraryThing which suprisingly was easy to do and to add your books was even easier... i was a bit daughnted by the idea of cataloguing my books as i have never dont it before but i think the whole concept of cataloguing is lost on the site, all i did was type in the title of my book and everything including some covers were already added for me.


I have included the link to my catalogue so you can see the five books that i have added and maybe i might find time to add the rest, especially my Harlan Coben novels.... i still have to play around and see how this site can benefit me especially seeing all the other people that are interested in the books that i like and to see how many other people have catalogued the same book. I also added my LibraryThing widget onto my sidebar so anyone can search for books on the website which i also thought was cool...Until next time..

No comments: