Monday, October 29, 2007

Podcasts

I found it interesting when i was looking for different podcasts and what is out there is amazing, such a variety of topics to search for...i remember reading an article in one of the papers about how people are now making use of there ipods by downloading podcasts on cooking recipes and work with it straight off their ipod, so i thought why not?? I went looking for some podcasts on cooking and i found heaps but i stuck to the healthy cooking channel for me...anyway the whole experience of it was easy and adding it to my bloglines was even easier. I must say that this technology would be very useful when it comes to libraries, we couold record a whole heaps of things such as library tours, give people online instructions on placing reservations and looking up items on their cards, the possibilities are endless...

No comments: