Tuesday, October 2, 2007

del.icio.us

Well it's been quite fascinating to see how del.icio.us works and the benefits of its use. Overall the idea of this website is a good one, it can benefit a lot of people and establish networks for people. I like the idea that you can share your bookmarks with other people and the fact that it accessible on the interent...Internet Explorers favorites button is great but it is very limited as you can only access it from the computer you put the favorites on, at least this way with del.icio.us you can access your favorites from any computer that has internet access.
I had created my own account and like LibraryThing i will keep adding to it with url's that i find useful...i have also added a del.icio.us badge as a page element on my blog so if you want to add me to your network please feel free. I also had a go of installing the two del.icio.us buttons which was easy and very useful, i dont have to waste time in the future logging on to del.icio.us to add the url, i can add it when im on the page that i want...anyway i got to go...

No comments: